• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

preloved.

i always feel that way too hun...its mind boggling how some ppls minds work? i cant understand it, it breaks my heart:cry:

And chickens, and exotics.... :( Scarier still are the poorly spelled and punctuated ads for animals wanted for breeding etc. :shock:

I've never looked, the only one's I've seen are the one's from links posted on here.

I've just messaged someone on there who is listing her rabbit with it's hutch and the bun is 2/3 years old. I asked her had it been vaccinated and she replied "I think so, the pet shop told us it has".

That's a first, a pet shop vaccinating their buns? :lol:

I've just messaged someone on there who is listing her rabbit with it's hutch and the bun is 2/3 years old. I asked her had it been vaccinated and she replied "I think so, the pet shop told us it has".

That's a first, a pet shop vaccinating their buns? :lol:

That's the same answer I got when I asked someone on preloved if their bun had been vaccinated! People just don't seem to know about vaccinating rabbits.

I keep getting people trying to book rabbits in for boarding without vaccinations. When I tell them about it they say things like "Well your hutches look very clean I'm sure it will be all right" :roll:

I saw one about hamsters needeing homes as the owner was de-cluttering?!?! what the? :censored:? are animals clutter? didnt thinks so? I thought they should be loved looked after and respected, shame the majority fo the population seem to have their heads somewhere dark. :evil:

Back