• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When can you put rabbits outside?

Isabel

Warren Veteran
If the housing market settles we are hoping to get a house later this year (probably early October). I would quite like Mo to live outside with a lady bun but he currently lives inside. Would it be best to keep them both in until next spring though or would they be ok going outside in early October?

It depends what the weather is like in October. Some years we have a late summer, whilst some years it might be really cold..which doesn't really help, does it. :oops:

I would think he will be ok in October, it's usually still mild. As long as he has plenty of bedding and a lady bun to snuggle with he'll be fine! :D

I would think he will be ok in October, it's usually still mild. As long as he has plenty of bedding and a lady bun to snuggle with he'll be fine! :D

What I need to find is a lady bun who didn't get spayed early and has a massive dewlap for him to snuggle into like a warm bosom :lol:

Back