• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence in for surgery . UPDATE Good news no abcess

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Prudence is having her dewlap removed tomorrow as she has a large lump in it. The vet thinks it is probably an abcess, but I have no idea what could have caused it. She has had lots of GAs before due to dental problems but I always worry because she has an irregular heart beat.

prudence5.jpg

Last edited:
prudence in for surgery tomorrow

will be thinking of her hope all goes well, will pm you lata regarding pm you sent:D:D

:wave:WHAT A LOVELY BUN, JUST LOOKS LIKE MY BILLY BUT BROWN PATCHES.HOPE EVERTHING GOES WELL FOR YOU BOTH.I ABSOLUTELY HATE ABCESSES:censored:

I dropped prudence at the vets about an hour ago. They should ring me, but if I haven't heard anything by 2pm I need to ring them.

I hope she's ok, she gets very stressed

Still no news yet :( the wait is killing me.

I rang at 2 and she was next to be done and they said they would ring me afterwards but I still haven't heard

At last some news. She is doing ok, but will stay in tonight as was only operated on an hour or so ago.

Good news it wasn't an abcess :D:D:D It was a large cyst. I only spoke to the receptionist so don't have lots of detail, but she did say it was attached to some glandular material. Is that bad?

I need to ring again in the morning

At last some news. She is doing ok, but will stay in tonight as was only operated on an hour or so ago.

Good news it wasn't an abcess :D:D:D It was a large cyst. I only spoke to the receptionist so don't have lots of detail, but she did say it was attached to some glandular material. Is that bad?

I need to ring again in the morning

So pleased to hear she got through her op :D
I bet you cant wait to get her home.

Janex :)

Back