• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am in shock! SS pricing!!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
:shock: I have just found out that SS is £16.50 at the Hungry Horse where I usually get it :shock: Here's me bimbling along thinking it's about £12 a bag!!

Can anyone in the West Mids help?? Where can I get it at a more reasonable price???

Our local supplier has told us that rabbit food has gone up across the board due to the price of corn/maize/wheat - (whatever crop that goes in) as we had a very poor yield last year. Hay prices went up for the same reason.

Maria x

I did a quick google and check the RRP does now seem to be £16.99. Yu can get it cheaper in some places, but then have to pay postage on top.

Gone up down here aswell :( I buy the 3 kg bags and its gone up to £5.30 but the garden centre is doing it for £3.60 until may 6th so I bought 2 bags yesterday:D

I was going to suggest you should switch to A&P wot wiv all you bunnys. You could even sell me some so I don't have to buy excel lite.

I was going to suggest you should switch to A&P wot wiv all you bunnys. You could even sell me some so I don't have to buy excel lite.

I always have A & P in if you want some Lucy. Most of mine are on it and the rescues. Only 5 of my buns are on SS :)

ooooh is that in you're little shop where you're going to make me a cup of tea? You might be getting a visitor next weekend.

ooooh is that in you're little shop where you're going to make me a cup of tea? You might be getting a visitor next weekend.

No, I don't sell it there but I can take it there if anyone wants to pick it up, but you will have to let me know so as I take it with me

I have to pop those bits in for you :oops: Im so forgetful so will visit quickly on Saturday if thats ok, after my veggie run. I may need a sack of SS too please :lol:

I noticed that the price has gone up, a 10kg bag costs 15.59 at the Hay Experts now, plus postage. I usually get SS, hay, straw and other things all in the same delivery, so the postage isn't that bad. I don't know any shop around here that sells SS bags.

I noticed that the price has gone up, a 10kg bag costs 15.59 at the Hay Experts now, plus postage. I usually get SS, hay, straw and other things all in the same delivery, so the postage isn't that bad. I don't know any shop around here that sells SS bags.

Most shops should be able to get it for you (and some vets too) as they nearly always stock some Supreme products. I use a small local pet shop (that doesnt sell livestock) I just ring her and she orders it for me by the end of the week.

Back