• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's Your Rabbit Called 2008-everyone-permission to use results

Do I have permission to use the names and results

• YES! you have my permission to use the names and results

Votes: 91 98.9%
  • NO! you don't have my permission

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
i loved what maria did with the names so much that i would like to use the results in an article for my Bunny Mad magazine. I have asked tamsin and Maria about permission to do this and they have suggested that I ask you all for permission for me to use your results. i am also planning on putting a bunny names book together in the near future and would also like to use some of the names for that and in return will be crediting RU and Maria and putting in an advert for RR.
Please post your decision on the poll and If anyone has strong objections to any of this please pm me.

Last edited:
Hi Lisa

We have no objections to the information we submitted to this thread being used for your book or magazine. Anything that raises rabbit awareness in a positive way has to be a good thing :D.

Good luck

Maria x

Go For It!
I still can;t believe Josh is the only Bun called Josh!
And there is only TWO Drakes:shock:

got my permission too!!!

and there's no way Brian is unique bless him. I thought it was a common name :?

:love:

Have my permission. I'd change the title though, I wasn't looking in here because I thought it'd be just for Neil and Maria. I only looked as it had reached two pages.

Back