• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humble Duke in the snow/ pic heavy

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

here is enjoying grassicles:lol::lol::lol::lol:
014.jpg

018.jpg

027.jpg

Snow on his nose:lol:
020.jpg

030.jpg

Duke looking at me as if to say mum its cold
026.jpg

can we please go in mum
039.jpg

Duke inside getting warmed up but of course his mum does the hard work for him;)
040.jpg

isnt he a beauty!? :shock:

he has a VERY handsome face :love:

he is a lovely boy the temperment matches his looks when hes with me but sadly some ppl dont see that, i was at a show when i took these pics Duke came with me as he doesnt like being in his run all the time. i put his carrier down with his blanky on top sat him there after we had been in the snow and he sat there for 3hrs then he decided he want to have a look around and got down still staying near the blanket at the end of the show an elderly lady put her wooden carriers with rabbits in right in front of him (more or less 4 hops away from him) then when Duke came over to see wat was in the boxes, she kicked him in the face:evil::cry: saying go on get in ya box, go on, horriable thing. he ran straight in to his carrier. i was standing 2ft away but the lady did not know, i went ova to my nan and said that lady just kicked Duke in the face:shock: my nan being bold went up to the lady in front of her friends and said er excuse me but did you just kick that rabbit in the face? the lady shouted at her NO how dare you i would never! she then came up to my nan 15mins later threatening how dare you accuse me of that! dont you ever ever at this point i had to join in!:? i shouted at her no its not her accusing you its not her its me and i saw you do it she then said no i never no i never i moved the box, i said well i was 2ft away and i saw you with my own eyes at this point she walked off muttering a few sware words and calling me the rude version of a female dog. Dear God I hope someone or something gets her back how can she breed rabbits when this is how she treats another!?:?

You'd have thought that the other people at the show would have intervened, and why didn't you tackle her immediately..surely that sort of treatment would see her banned from future shows..

nobody else was watching they were all to busy boxing up thier rabbits, truth is i didnt have the gutts to jump on her straight away:oops:

There are some nasty people in this world. But Duke is just gorgeous a real beautiful bun, she was probably jealous - nasty old boot!:evil::evil::evil:

Back