• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want to share A&P pellets in Loughborough area?

sasha_108

Warren Scout
I have found somewhere up the road from me that supplies A&P pellets, and think this is the feed I will use for my 2 rabbits when I get them in a few weeks, but I will never use 20kg in 3 months will I? Its £7 ish a bag, with free delivery, but i'm not sure if it would work out better to buy a more expensive feed if I am only going to use half the A&P

Any advise appriciated!

:wave: I'm not far from Loughborough but I feed mine on Science selective. Sorry, not much help! :oops::lol:

Even if you dont use all of it, its still works out cheaper. As an example, SS is around £5.29 for a 3kg bag. You could always donate what you dont use to a rescue.

I guess I could yes. I'm actually in Shepshed, and have found out the local horse supplier can get it in for me. I suppose I should see what I use first, then make sure someone can make use of it!
I was going to go for SS but it is so expensive, and A&P sounds a lot better than the Waggs bunny brunch that they would have been fed on had I not found this forum.

I work in Shepshed! I might be interested in sharing a bag with you, I could always change mine over to A&P (always looking to save some money). Might be an idea to get your rabbits first and see how much you use.
A 3kg bag of SS lasts me about 2 months i think. My rabbits mainly eat hay and veg and only have a few pellets in the morning.

Where will you be getting your rabbits from? :D

Back