• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hobbes off to the vets again

Estelle

Wise Old Thumper
He has a lump on his jaw where his abscess was last time. Its only been 10 days since he finished his course of depocillin :( I'm dreading there being any bad news :( Fingers crossed they can treat it if it's come back.
I love him so much, i can't bear the thought of losing him *gulp*

oh Estelle I know exactly how you feel :cry: a feeling of dread always overcomes me when I feel a 'lump' under mollys ear.

Fingers crossed its nothing nasty and that it can be treated.

Vibes for gorgeous Hobbes xxx

Awwwwwwww hun I am sure all will be fine he seems a right little fighter, sending millions of vibes to my fave lil boy Hobbes xxxxxx

sending all the spare vibes from Alvins thread and a million new ones made fresh xxxxxxxx

hope hell be ok

aaaww thank you for all those vibes! The vet thinks that the lump is just bone and not another abscess :D:D:D I only have to take him back if it gets bigger or feels soft. I am offically a paranoid mummy! :oops::lol::lol::lol:

aaaww thank you for all those vibes! The vet thinks that the lump is just bone and not another abscess :D:D:D I only have to take him back if it gets bigger or feels soft. I am offically a paranoid mummy! :oops::lol::lol::lol:

That's ace:D:D:D (not the paranoid mummy part:lol:)

pheeeewwwwwwwww.. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Back