• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Un-neutered Buck Question...

My Smokey Joe is un-neutered at the moment and he's becoming a bit of a little rascal (chose a nicer word there). He's decided he doesn't want to use his litter tray AND he's attacking and shredding the paper in his 'toilet' compartment...do you think this is because he's not neutered??

I'm planning on having the boys done in a couple of weeks (after VHD jabbies) as the student loan has arrived :D

H xx

Yep he probably needs doing..also it's "that" time of year when even neutered buns seems to sense it's spring..
and he may be set off by your new additions if he can smell them

Hey hi,it probably is his hormones all over the place,poor soul.He probably smells the other rabbits too so is scenting which is nomal.I don't think theres much you can do,has he jumped up and sprayed everywhere yet haha.Once he has been neutered i think things may improve,though the real reason getting them neutered as well as stopping unwanted pregnancies is to help prevent cancer,female rabbits are especially prone.Have fun with your wee babettes even though they may be wee monsters at the minute lol though.:lol: skeleton

Oh i feel for you, our latest rescue came to us unneutered and oh my, what a poor frustrated terror he is! Its the time of year and his hormones, spraying, nipping, shredding, loving objects including my leg:oops: Should totally calm down as the weeks pass after neutering id say

Back