• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Del Boy in the snow......

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Having a poo :lol:

Delinthesnow007.jpg

Dashing through the snow

Delinthesnow006.jpg

Snow face

Delinthesnow002.jpg

Standing proud

Delinthesnow010.jpg

Playing with Ricky

Delinthesnow008.jpg

Delinthesnow004.jpg

Awww bless thats what Georges face looked like! Did you take del out for a walk in it? My two went mad when we got to the park!

No.....none of them would venture out!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: The only ones who did come out into the snow were Holly and Squishy and Daisy! Petie DID stick his head out for about 5 seconds, but then decided that it wasn't for him and stayed in!

Can you spot Squishy in this pic?!?!?

ABsnow4.jpg

Daisy
ABsnow2.jpg

Awww bless thats what Georges face looked like! Did you take del out for a walk in it? My two went mad when we got to the park!

I didnt go walking as by the end of playtime in the garden he was shivering so I went swimming but I did wanna walk him :(

Awwwwwwwww thanks everyone!

Marie wicked! Do you think they would bury Del? :lol: I always wanna buy him clothes but need him with me to try stuff on :oops::lol:

March Hare awwwwwwwwwwwwww Is he super huge or what? :lol:

He was just sitting there hunched up letting it snow on him! Holly sat there beside him for a while, then she had enough and went in. He eventually gave up and joined her!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

What a handsome dog! I love staffie types, they are so stunning...shame about their reputation (thats all the chavs fault tbh), they are such loyal and laid back breeds! I wanted one before I got the two dogs I have now, ethier a staff or a bull terrier, mum didn't want me to get ethier since their reputation :cry: and even she is so into dogs and knows it's all the owners fault, but the media has made her wary too.

Del boy is a legendary name!:lol:

Back