• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jillllllll!!!!

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
When are you doing Car boot sales again? My ceiling is falling down cos the weight in the attic:?:lol:

Hi Angie :wave:
we were meant to start yesterday but then the snow stopped it..
but hopefully next week..

would love your stuff..do you stillo go up an down M1 often? I'll be up at Donnington one evening this week...
if not do you think we can appeal for a junk run???:lol:

Hi Angie :wave:
we were meant to start yesterday but then the snow stopped it..
but hopefully next week..

would love your stuff..do you stillo go up an down M1 often? I'll be up at Donnington one evening this week...
if not do you think we can appeal for a junk run???:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It'll have to be after the weekend cos I need to get Mick to get it from the attic (there's creepy crawlies up there:shock:), but I can meet you somewhere at some point:lol:

Well when Mick has fought with the spiders ..and made sure none are still in the bags and boxes...:shock:...let me know..
and thanks:D

and Heidi..myself and Ange..(Thumpinbun on here) do them every Sunday weather permitiing from April to Nov...We go to Croft..a really good, large booter...and Faye has offered to come along and lend a hand too! :D

:wave: I've still got some stuff for you too Jill. I still haven't sorted through it properly but am off work on Friday so will do it then! Then I will drop it in next time im passing. :)

:wave: I've still got some stuff for you too Jill. I still haven't sorted through it properly but am off work on Friday so will do it then! Then I will drop it in next time im passing. :)

thanks Shell.:wave:
I'm up at Donnington quite often so if that helps let me know

My hall way and shed is a lot clearer since your last visit Jill..... but the girls want to know where all there toys have gone! :lol::lol:

Back