• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearest rescue?

Aww Becki are you thinking of a friend for Rhia? I don't know I'm afraid, have you looked at the rescue list on RR, I realise it doesn't say whether they bond or not, but you could call those nearest to you.

Good luck with it! :D

I*think* they sometimes do it at SSA in Stretton, Manchester. It's always worth a call if you can't find anyone on here who can help you at the moment.

Thanks for replies. Yep Thea, think in the next few months we're going to find Rhi a friend :) (She has a while of panacur to finish before we go down that route though, and the fact that I wont even see her for three weeks :lol:) Hilda I did think of there but they do seem to bond most of their own buns up & dont seem to have many singles unless its for a reason. Worth a call though. Angie, Is Barc Bunnymadhouse? Although the trip to Barnsley with her on Friday was one of the single most stressful journeys I have ever endured, I think its about as near as Im going to find someone experienced. Mullethead, we've been to Kays a few times (Well, not with Rhia) but I think she just does first introductions. Quite sure Rhia will be a dream to bond (has been before) but its because of the fact she'll sit there getting beaten up that theres just no chance I could do it - there'd be fifty boys waiting to go back to rescue cos they'd looked at her in the wrong way :oops: X

If I have got hutch space at the time of bonding then I don't just do first introductions. I also help bond with rabbits from other rescues:D

last time i was at the saa in stretford manchester they only did introductions, but since then they have started doing bunny boarding so may well do bonding for you:D

Back