• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's here....and he's a nutter!!!! U/D More pics :0)

Julia123

Warren Veteran
I went to collect my new boy on Sat .... he's nuts :shock::shock::shock: he is terribly hormonal, will book him in for neuter ASAP!! He humms constantly, broke out a 4' dog crate and run by jumping on top if the crate and then started charging round my conservatory... :shock: I swapped him and Nush over and bought him into the kitchen and lounge...he's been on my coffee table, sofa you name it :lol::lol::lol: he also jumps on my lap for a cuddle and does happy flops next to me on the sofa :love::love:

Am ordering my dog kennel & run pronto :lol::lol:

Managed to get a few pics when he stopped moving for more than 2 secs ...

bungle1.jpg

do you think he has settled....

bungle2.jpg

on the move....

bungle3.jpg

Oh.... i think his name is Bungle...or Brian.... aaarghhhh :?

Last edited:
I think he looks like a 'Norman'...... as in all the 'Norman Conquests' the rude boy would like to make!! :lol::lol:

Janex

Awwwww what a big beautiful boy he is! :lol:

He does look really at home already :D Sending positive vibes for his de-plum :)

He's gorgeous!!!!!!:love: I really like the name Norman. I love the picture with his legs spread out. He looks really happy and settled. Does he skid across your flooring? Mine is like that and when my bunnies first set foot on it they got quite scared and skid all over the place. They have gotten used to it now.:D:D

My Mum and Dad had a cat called Norman Jane.... otherwise Fab name :D I have 6 weeks of separated bunnies now, then I can bond him & Nush and move them to their new pad and let Daisy & Gabriel back downstairs...its been and still is tough - but we are getting there !!! Nushka is most annoyed at being put in a crate & run in conservatory but I'm hoping it may calm her down.....:roll: Two nutty bunnies :roll::shock: Outsource bonding me things :lol::lol:

Might be an easy bond ... look at Sienna and Dudley ... both with "behaviour problems" :lol: but as happy as larry togther! :D

Hold that thought !!! Nushka is currently trying to get at the two 'dental stop over bunnies' in the pen next door... I've had to put cardboard up between the pens and net over Nushka's in case she jumps out :shock::shock:

I think Bungle (hahahahah:oops:) is just hormonal....but so LIVELY !! Thought giants were supposed to be placid !!! As soon as I move he follows me !!

Back