• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gazebo

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Welll. We have just finnished putting up a gazebo for the buns:shock::D
It is covering the end of their run, and they were sat under it while it was snowing.
I think Drake and Josh were amazd that they could be outside and NOT get snow on them!:lol:
The gazebo was from Argos and it was £12.99. It is 2.7 meters squared.

I love it- so do the buns:D

Yep. Defo- They have got a nice cozy Playhouse and a Hutch just to snooze in- But they have access to the run untill about 10pm- so they will be in and out as they please untill 10, when they go into the playhouse:)

I bought two last year and they really are great to keep the sun off. The one blew off in the storm we had :shock: My neighbour rang me and asked me if I was missing something :lol:

I bought two last year and they really are great to keep the sun off. The one blew off in the storm we had :shock: My neighbour rang me and asked me if I was missing something :lol:

:lol: Omg I can just imagine-

"Welcome to the News at Ten. Todoy one woman reported that she got hit on the head with a Gazebo- they have charged Jack and Drake and Josh for this!"

:oops:

I love my gazebos. I used to mess about trying to put covers over each run, but now I just stick the gazebo up and its so much easier!:D

I bought 2 last year, loved em. Then one got attacked by some high winds and totally destroyed it, even snapped the legs! Luckily I still have one, new in the bag, that I can use this year, then it'll probably get trashed by the weather!:lol:

Mine ended up blowing into the canal:shock:Saw it floating past with two ducks sat on it:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:Thing is i told OH the wind was getting up and we needed to take it down.He said it would be ok:rolleyes:

Back