• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed Reading - Kent U/D - Sorted now! thanks

Can anyone help pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssse...

I'm a terrible driver so i feel for the public if i have to drive to Reading :shock:

could poss do this mayb not all the way to kent but i could pick up from reading and take maybe to paddington or that sort of area? as its 30 mins to reading from here drive and then another 40 from here to padd...if someone could do it from there i can help or even to someone part way between reading and kent mayb? im better with geog if i hav my sat nav....just off to double check the aa route planner.for distances
let me know

looked it up and if that is medway chatham?maybe clackett lane service area as a pick up meeting point? or possibly or shell garage at bluebell hill(reading this off the aa route planner.) basically i would do the majority but not full thing.i that helps?

That would actually be awesome as my car exhaust is blowing! Bluebell Hill is about 20 mins from me so you couldnt really get any closer.

ok sounds good then sunday 13th right? if you want to pm me then i can get the details of where i have to go from exactly where to pick them up. do they have a carrier or do i need to bring my one i use for rabbits? also do they travel together or seperatly? and if u want to ring me feel free i will pm you my mob number glad to be able to help.x

resolved

just to advise anyone this one is sorted im picking them up from faye and taking them to kent on sunday wondered if this title can be changed to resolved now?

Back