• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ungrateful bunnys?! burrowing thorough shed!

lou0504

Warren Scout
Hi i cant help but think my buns are being ungrateful lol, or unhappy in their new home, theyre a bonded pair of french lops, i found it extremely hard to find a big enough hutch so thinking it will be nice for them, ive converted my shed into a lovely house for them. its not a big shed so just right, ive put them toys, balls, cardboard boxes, fresh hay, fresh water with vitamin carrot juice in it you name it theyre spoilt!! Now first they started digging away at the sides of the shed causing holes, so i put mesh all the way round the sides, now theyve burrowowed, holes through the bottom of the shed! through to the paving slabs! its not as if theyre in it a long time, theyre out with full run of the garden from 8.30am - 7pm or when it gets dark. I dont know what else to do! any suggestions?

Im so sorry. My Frenchies eat everything so I know how you feel :shock: Mine have a big aviary to live in with a big high up house with ramp. No floor space is wasted :) Aviary sits on slabs so no burrowing and the aviary mesh is all over every piece of wood. I couldnt put them in a shed they would be nothing left of it :D They now have chunks of apple trees to eat :lol:

Back