• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I rescueing a Bengal Cat!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Im so excited have been to see a retired Bengal Queen, shes 3 years old, picking her up tomorrow. She's called Betula meaning Silver Birch, she got straight onto my lap and gave me lots of kisses and she is used to rabbits! here's some pics:

betula.jpg

betula3.jpg

betula2.jpg

She`s absolutely beautiful:love::love::love::love::love:

*feels a cat napping mission coming on*................................................

They're such lovely looking animals..
My neighbours across the road have a cat who is half Bengal... He's the handsomest cat I've ever seen, and such a sweetheart. ^^

wow....lovely cat. For some reason I was expecting something the size of a tiger & was thinking :shock:

oh shes gorgeous.wats she hugging in the second pic?x

She was bred from, its a kitten!

Yes they are vocal cats, I have researched them thoroughly, been looking into having one for the last 4 months, didnt really want to buy a kitten, wanted to rehome an adult that needed some love and a nice home. Shes very sweet and unlike alot of Bengals is definetely a lap cat! :)

Wow, she is beautiful! :love: I rehomed my british shorthair Tara as an adult too! Getting an adult is so much easier. Although kittens are cute, they can be a nightmare, sleepless nights etc... :lol:

Back