• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sue's rabbit rescue fundraiser

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of rabswood.

I am doing this fundraiser on behalf of Sue’s Rabbit Rescue in Dewsbury where it all started for me in 2005 when I adopted Lavender, an ex-breeders bun who had been ‘freed’ along with other unwanted buns into gardens. Lavender was pregnant when she arrived at Sue’s and when I went along to adopt a couple of rescue rabbits I came away with Lavender and the last two babies in her litter, Oxo and Pippin, two beautiful black twin boys. There were so many buns to choose from and it’s always so sad to have to choose and to leave so many bunnies behind. Thanks to Sue and Mick and all the other rescues out there all these unwanted buns get a second chance.

I will post photos of 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes.

If you would like a ticket please pm me and I will send you my address to which you can send a cheque or postal order.

The raffle will be drawn on May 10th and winners notified by pm and listed on the thread. All prizes are new items.

Thanks for looking.

Rabswood

Thanks for posting Tree :D

Flopsy is a little sad
1. because he has a girls name
2. because he has no mummy/daddy of his own

To win Flopsy and change his name, giving him the self respect that he deserves please by a raffle ticket for £1 all proceeds are to go to Sue’s Rabbit Rescue in Dewsbury.

flopsy.gif

Flpsyfundraiserplayrabpose.gif

Look at that little face ...

Flpsyfundraiserpose.gif

Second prize:

Personalise all your stuff with this brill bunny stamp and silver ink pad. (1 stamp/1 ink pad)

fundraiserstamp2.gif

Fundraiserstamp.gif

Third prize:

Treat your buns to some home baking. Delicious hedgerow herbs and grass meal in wholemeal flour just add water, roll out the dough, cut into bunny shaped biscuits and pop in the oven. Perfect for bunny elevens’ or bunny’s supper.

fundraisercookiemix.gif

Rabswood

May I have £5 worth of tickets please :) Its my sons Buffday on draw date :lol: Ill send a cheque if thats ok ;)

Thanks so much, thats great. I have pm'd you details.

On receipt of your cheque I will pm your numbers.

Rabswood :D

can we still enter this? i wouldnt mind if i can will you pm me how to send a cheque? or am i too late?

Thumper'smum &n Bunlover have pm'd you thanx :D

Hurry,hurry, hurry everyone not long to go before the draw on May 10th!
Rabs

Just to clarify (and be above board and transparent as we like to say at work)
here are the numbers:

Suzanne - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Steph - 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Katie7 - 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Bex - 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Thumpersmum - 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
Billysmom - 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
SOAD - 31, 32
Oscarbunny 33, 34, 35
Indiechick 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
minimallow 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

I might be able to add to the list in a couple of days as thee may still be some pledged in the post.

Good luck everyone and thanks for your support.

Rabs

Last edited:
The draw is today, I am just waiting to hear from one person who as pledge. Don't want to miss them out if their money is in the post.

I am hoping to film a bunny (it was going to be BunBun but she is now at the bridge) picking the numbers if I can work out how to use my camcorder.

Good luck everyone and thanks for your support.

Michelle (Rabswood)

Back