• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stupid Question but...

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Are the bunnies ok to go on the grass in the cold/wet/snow??

Do they need their feet drying before they go back in their cages?

There are loads of pics of bunnies out in snow so I guess it's ok. Can't do any harm to dry them off before they go back but I don't know if its necessary.

I've never known if it's ok so if it's wet, they go on the slabs!

But like you say, seen lots of snowbunnies today so wondered if my lot my like it

Zakura can't seem to keep her feet dry no matter what...
She's able to go in and out of her hutch at will but I rarely ever see her in there, she'd rather sit out in the snow, so I don't think they mind.

my lot are sitting out in the snow today :shock:

I tried to get them to go back into the summerhouse but they just aren't interested. They have an empty hutch to go and sit in and lots of bushes to sit under but they also like to hop around in the snow. I don't leave them out if they insist on soaking themselves and usually they sit out for a while then go and take shelter.

the free range gang

i have 5 that are what are known as the free range gang!:lol: and they are out in all weathers, odie likes to play in the muddy puddles and get covered in mud. they have a nice hutch that they can go in and out of to their hearts content unless i think they need to be away. but in general dosnt harm them.

Mine go out in the rain. They haven't met snow yet, but that's cos it's too cold for me to supervise:oops::lol:

Back