• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Egg and Tuesday - photo overload! SNOWBUNNIES!

woodstock

Mama Doe
Sorry - it's been so long since everyone got their last Egg and Tuesday fix that I thought i'd dedicate them their own thread even though there are other snow ones going:

Egg and Tuesday are house bunnies, but always enjoy a romp in the garden. Egg however didn't want to get her feet wet! :lol:
1.jpg

Tuesday looks on:
2.jpg

Egg still doesn't want to get her feet wet :)
3.jpg

Egg was running around so quick she even got a rooster tail of snow if you look carefully!
5.jpg

6.jpg

Tuesday - 'HELP EGG - i've lost my legs!'
7.jpg

Egg - 'er... sorry, I can't seem to find mine either at the moment!'
15.jpg

General rabbity mischief:
8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

Who's wellies are these?
14.jpg

Tree covered in snow:
11.jpg

Once back inside, Tuesday goes and hides in his litter tray
'I don't wanna go out there again.. brrrrrrr'
16.jpg

Piccies here: http://www.luckymonkey.co.uk/media/bunnies-in-the-snow/

Wow you had a lot of snow. In Sheffield it mented at it hit the ground thank goodness.

Keep your paws warm buns :lol:

Rabswood

Lovely pics. I wanted to put Floss and Bournville out, but felt Floss's rexy feet might not appreciate it. Bournville has lovely fluffy snow boots but they go everywhere together, so they are snoozing in the hutch at the moment. Everything's thawing quickly now so I'll put them out in an hour or so.

:)
Alex was playing with his new camera - but I think the buns are a bit of a challenge to get good piccies of - they keep flippin moving! :lol:

Bunnies are all dried off and having a sunbathe :)

Brilliant pictures and all that snow!! hard to believe you are only 4 miles away from me.

Love Egg and Tuesday

hee hee - egg makes me laugh too ecudc :) She runs around so quick and then stands there looking a bit confused for a moment. I'm sure she only does it to confuse Tuesday :) and no-one would guess she's getting on for 6 years old the rate she insists on legging it around :lol: Crazy crazy bunny. I have to admit I laugh out loud when she runs in to Tuesday - I probably shouldn't :oops: :)

Back