• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ThankYou Sarah86.............

Bluefox

Warren Scout
:wave:For supplying us with your spare 4ft hutch, i'm pretty sure that Pipkin (if he is a mini) will love it very much in our kitchen..................Ooooohhhhhhh i can see fun and games coming up with play times in our kitchen!!!:lol::lol::lol::roll:

Your very welcome, thanks for the coffee, it was lovely to meet you, your o/h, children and rabbits, I've had a chat with my o/h and I'll be in touch to arrange to come and see you this week or next ;) I've only just come online, I've had a huge sunday roast too much wine and been asleep on the couch :lol:

Your very welcome, thanks for the coffee, it was lovely to meet you, your o/h, children and rabbits, I've had a chat with my o/h and I'll be in touch to arrange to come and see you this week or next ;)

Whenever you're ready hun :D

Was good to meet you too :D . i did mention somewhere on here tonight you were thinking of bunnapping Blue though!!! hehehe

Whenever you're ready hun :D

Was good to meet you too :D . i did mention somewhere on here tonight you were thinking of bunnapping Blue though!!! hehehe

I need to come prepared with a bigger handbag and a more desirable arm so he'll come willingly :lol: He's gorgeous :love:

yeah he's a lil one....
Bluey puts them all to shame with his size!!! Considering he's only 6 months old!

yeah he's a lil one....
Bluey puts them all to shame with his size!!! Considering he's only 6 months old!

He is going to be seriously HUGE when he's finished growing :shock:

Charlie was naughty today :lol: He jumped onto the hutch and helped himself to the herbs in the wall trough, I didn't think he could reach the higher one, as soon as my o/h went near him he jumped down but I obviously let him get away with too much or he thinks I'm a soft touch because when my o/h went downstairs he was straight back up there even though I was right next to him, cheeky boy :lol:

He is going to be seriously HUGE when he's finished growing :shock:

Charlie was naughty today :lol: He jumped onto the hutch and helped himself to the herbs in the wall trough, I didn't think he could reach the higher one, as soon as my o/h went near him he jumped down but I obviously let him get away with too much or he thinks I'm a soft touch because when my o/h went downstairs he was straight back up there even though I was right next to him, cheeky boy :lol:

hahahaha softy mummy, the things they do!

Back