• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have read it all now

snowqueen65

Warren Scout
Just when I thought I had read enough, I have come across this ad in a local paper:

RABBIT BREEDERS NEEDED-For Busy Pet Store In ******** Area, Regular Outgoing Supply Of Various Breeds Needed, (Cash Paid)

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

I am a breeder and i think thats terrible you should take on the responsibility of rehoming yourself. If you breed them you rehome them IMO Not a fan of pet shops.

I have seen that ad too and fear it is for the new pet shop that has opened in Tamworth with animals ranging from snakes and lizards to all your fluffy critters:cry::cry::cry: sounds like a zoo more than a pet shop the amount of different animals they are stocking:cry::cry::cry:

Tamworth Laura:cry::cry: It was in the Sutton Coldfield news, they had a big ad on it about 3 weeks before easter:roll::(

Back