• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Relaxed floppy bunnies

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Bailey does some AWESOME flops. he sometimes looks dead when he does them.

does anyone else have floppy buns? they Lurve to play tricks on us x

p-nut played dead

p-nut would be so relaxed that you couldnt see him breething::shock: many times i thought he had died. even nitty couldnt wake him up! but it is sooooooooooooooo cute when the flomp. alice (the flea as she jumps like a flea rather then hop) looks like a fluffy cushion when she is flomped!

haha bailey loves flopping whilst sat on nick... hes so funny. he flopped earlier and fell out of his litter tray x

Emrys is the king at flopping out and playing dead. He has made me wet s*** myself in fear countless times.

Here's a Hoops flop ... on the fireplace ... her favourite place in the world to relax and lick her paws ... awww :love:

P8160015.jpg

Here's a Hoops flop ... on the fireplace ... her favourite place in the world to relax and lick her paws ... awww :love:

P8160015.jpg

Aww :love:

Eeyore spends half his time flopped out :lol: Pig's started doing it too, apart from she hasn't perfected it yet and rolls all the way over instead :lol:

Beau is always flopped :lol: He does it in wierd places too like right by the front door or at the bottom of the stairs so you have to step over him :roll: :lol:

That is a fantastic photo, love how she is ignoring the others!! Is she top Bun?

Scruffy does a very very good death flop, back legs well out and head streyched out on front paws and flat down on the floor. With his fluffy coat you have to stare to check he is breathing!

Back