• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now This REALLY Gave Me a Fright !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

Picture2262.jpg

Danny didnt even wake up when I proded him :shock:

Janex

omg WHY do they insist in sleeping in such a position...! :shock: my heart skips when I can see them lying like that, especially when it takes a good few prods to get a response! So dramatic... don't sleep like you are DEAD...!! :lol:

Aww bless him. Eeyore's always doing that and looks annoyed when I wake him up prodding him :lol:

Oh Jane, your heart must have skipped a beat. I had this this afternoon with a boarder, laid out sparko in her hutch. I ran over, no movement whatsoever, opened it up, stroked her and nothing, just about to pick her up to check her over and the little madam moved so fast and shot to the other end of her hutch:lol: It dun arf give you a scare though

They're little tinkers aren't they. I still have to check all mine virtually everytime they are asleep like that.

:shock:

If one of mine does that at the moment I think I will probably drop dead on the spot, even Phil has resorted to prodding Lex a few times as she has an awful habit of laying almost on her back....not a good position given recent events here.

Back