• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Becki's Rhia has arrived

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
And she is absolutely gorgeous. I know you might get chance to look in whlst you're away Becki so hope these put your mind at rest that she is well. No signs of the Stasis problems she was having, has eaten her green last night and pellets this morning and is pooping everywhere other than her litter tray:lol:

Yummmmmy nibble block
HHRhia.jpg

Just playing Mum:)
HHRhia2.jpg

Having a wash
HHRhia3.jpg

Who couldn't love these ears
HHRhia1.jpg

She looks like an airport plane marshall in the last piccie!! :lol:

Janex

:lol::lol::lol:

Well she promptly let me know what she thought of her panacur tonight, little madam nipped me:lol::lol: she did kiss me afterwards though to say sorry and had a cuddle:D

:lol::lol::lol:

Well she promptly let me know what she thought of her panacur tonight, little madam nipped me:lol::lol: she did kiss me afterwards though to say sorry and had a cuddle:D

OMG Did She??! :oops::oops: Thank You so much for the photos - little madam looks really happy. Want to come & get her though, and Venny...miss them so much :( Give her massive kisses from me, and tell her shes in for big cuddles when she gets home! :D X

Back