• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Long Ago Were your Girls Spayed?

Erm Piglet was spayed when she was about 5 months I think so that would have been about May time so two years ago this May I think. Sophie was spayed when I adopted her but according to her notes she was spayed July 06.

Phoebe was spayed 3 and a half years ago and Amber was done about 2 years ago. Why were you wondering?

Gloria arrived in August 2007 and was spayed not long afterwards. She was 2 when we adopted her from a rescue.

Lene was spayed 3 days ago, age 5 months :) and Martha last year I'm guessing at just under a year old but she was done by the rescue x

Last edited:
I had my first Bun, Eleanor, spayed. That was 10 years ago.
The oldest Doe I now have here is Miss Bunny Penny. She was spayed about 8 years ago.
I have had all my Does spayed or they have already been spayed when I adopted them

Janex :)

Last edited:
Roxy was spayed about 18 months-two years ago. She was about two years old when she was done and there were early signs of uterine cancer.

Furby was around 2(unsure of age) and Fizz was 6 months. .
I also had Molly spayed at around 8 months(unsure f her age) but she passed away 10 days after the operation.

Molly was spayed as soon as we adopted her in January 2004 - she was about 2 or 3 ... good job we did otherwise we would have lost her quickly as there were already growths on her ovaries :cry:

Hoops was spayed last summer when she was about 5 months old. Sienna was spayed before we adopted her and we had Trix spayed at the end of February this year.

I would personally never risk not having them spayed, especially having had Molly x

Scout was last spring I think.
Lexie nearly four years ago.
Callisto a few weeks ago.

Back