• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tia`s not herself today( UPDATE: Back to normal )

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Tia, my blue mini lop is not herself today:( And i can`t put my finger on what`s wrong:?
She`s not in stasis, but not eating as eagerly as usual. She`s been hopping around in her run but just doesn`t look happy to me.
I`ve checked her over & can`t see anything obvious wrong, but i just know something isn`t quite right:?:(

My vet opens again at 2pm, so i`ll be giving them a ring then if i`m still not happy.

Please can she have some vibes?

Last edited:
Well she`s now doing mad binkies in her run:rolleyes: So hopefully it looks like whatever was making her feel down is now shifting:)

Fingers crossed it continues............

Lack luster enthusiasm for food is normally a sign that a spur may just be starting to irritate a rabbit....if it continues for a couple of days I would get a check-up just incase.

Get Well soon Tia :)

Trillions of vibes coming Tia's way, bless her perhaps she got up in a bad mood!!:shock::lol::lol::lol:

Thankyou everyone for the vibes, they must have worked as Tia is now behaving normally again, eating & running around:)

I have my vet coming out on Monday to do multiple vacs so she will have a thorough health check then:)

Back