• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel like just giving up .....

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
I feel absolutely **** today:cry: it seems like everytime i pick myself up something else knocks me down :cry::cry: people are quick enough to criticise but they dont know the whole story. I feel like just giving up i dont know how much more i can take, their quick enough to dump their sick animals on me and leave me with the huge bill and the heartache if they dont make it :cry::cry::cry: god im having a bad day sorry for rambling :oops::oops:

I feel absolutely **** today:cry: it seems like everytime i pick myself up something else knocks me down :cry::cry: people are quick enough to criticise but they dont know the whole story. I feel like just giving up i dont know how much more i can take, their quick enough to dump their sick animals on me and leave me with the huge bill and the heartache if they dont make it :cry::cry::cry: god im having a bad day sorry for rambling :oops::oops:

Big hugs hun.... I know how you are feeling, but the fight must go on. xxxxxxxxx

Sorry you're having a bad time..things can be draining.
We all feel like this from time to time..just go and cuddle a furry you've saved and I'm sure you'll feel better x

awww - it does make you feel like not bothering when everyone criticises I know :roll: Just believe in yourself, corny though that sounds - you don't need to justify yourself to anyone else :)

Oh you're doing a great job, just think of all those bunnies you have helped, sometimes when im having a bad day and fed up of everyone especially at work when patients take all their anger out on me when im only trying to help i think of all those people Ive saved and that were so grateful. The good bits make up for the bad xxx

Dear "bunnyrun"
We are all so :)grateful to you for the love and care you give us-where would we be without you?!!
Please know that when our little whiskers twitch we are saying thankyou, and that we appreciate you SOooo much. Please ignore the criticisms and keep on caring for us.

lots of love:love: from all the bunnies in your care.xxxxxxx:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Do you have people helping you with the Rescue? I am sure I would need lots of folk to help me if I did Rescue. Dealing with all the :censored: people and knowing when I had to say 'sorry, I cant take in any more Rabbits at the moment ' would be very hard for me if faced with an endless stream of Buns in need. Setting limits as to numbers is something thats really important but I know how very hard I'd find it to say 'no'.

I know some folk reduce their numbers when they feel they are at burn-out point. It gives them time to recharge their batteries (and their Bank Balance :rolleyes: ).

Janex

29 big hugs and kisses and 2 little kisses and hugs!

hope you are feeling a bit better. i know how it feels as it is true they dump the rabbit and leave you with the bills:evil:. but on a postive note you get the love and joy from that animal as they know all the love and attention you are giving them is true and from the heart:love::love:. i nearly gave it all up about 2 years ago. sat on my backdoor step crying and odie who is a free range bun came sat next to me put his paw on my lap as if to says its ok you have me! also sophie-loo was only at mine for 9 months but she was so grateful for what she had gained.
you are doing a fantastic job keep it up :angel:
emily

hope you are feeling a bit better. i know how it feels as it is true they dump the rabbit and leave you with the bills:evil:. but on a postive note you get the love and joy from that animal as they know all the love and attention you are giving them is true and from the heart:love::love:. i nearly gave it all up about 2 years ago. sat on my backdoor step crying and odie who is a free range bun came sat next to me put his paw on my lap as if to says its ok you have me! also sophie-loo was only at mine for 9 months but she was so grateful for what she had gained.
you are doing a fantastic job keep it up :angel:
emily

Aww!:cry:

I am sure you will feel a lot better if you go a have a huge hug from a little bunny! Bunny Kisses are the best cure! x

Back