• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Tortie Girls

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Look at these 2 gorgeous girlies :love:

Keira.."Hello"
Kiera.jpg

and side view

Kieraa.jpg

and her sister Sophie
"Aren't I pretty?"
Sophiea.jpg

You can see Sophie is a bit thin..she has been bullied by Keira and has been stress plucking herself:(..they are now split and will be looking for a new home and husbun each soon!
Sophie.jpg

Aw, I want a colony. I could just snaffle them all and have them running about in my house and garden and be the mad bunny lady of essex and then I'd die and they' eat me....... :shock: .... *ahem* errr.... maybe not..... :oops::lol:

Aw, I want a colony. I could just snaffle them all and have them running about in my house and garden and be the mad bunny lady of essex and then I'd die and they' eat me....... :shock: .... *ahem* errr.... maybe not..... :oops::lol:
:lol::lol::lol: You seem to have thought that through alot!

WooHoo they are sexy bundles of fluff-anyone would be proud to make them their girlie....Fudge has had a good nosey at the screen but really not sure how he would take to a girlie bun....mmmmmmmmm............elgar was also lovely but again not sure how he would take to another bun....he is a bit of a mummy's boy and well.....would he feel the urge to be more distructive and less loving to his mummy with bunny company....my other concern is Fudge thinks he is anything but a bun!

pity Im a bit far away to meet them...although we are going to grandparents next monday in nottingham for the week...mmmmmmmm.........

Back