• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed Nottingham/Reading - South East

I could do Notts to somewhere down the M1 if needed.

Would have to be a weekend though (not 13th because I'm doing Notts to Stoke).

Amy

We are going to Honeybunnys in Leicester tomorrow afternoon to pair up our rabbit and will then be coming back to Abingdon in Oxfordshire.
We could put them up overnight and they could be collected or at a push we could deliver them the next day.
Nicky

We are going to Honeybunnys in Leicester tomorrow afternoon to pair up our rabbit and will then be coming back to Abingdon in Oxfordshire.
We could put them up overnight and they could be collected or at a push we could deliver them the next day.
Nicky

I`m near Hastings in East Sussex. Do you know of a midway point we could meet up on Monday?

You would have to be able to get them to Leicester for tomorrow.
I'm looking at the map for a half way point between Hastings and Abingdon. It will be quite a drive for you but perhaps somewhere around Wokingham/Bracknell would be off the M25 for you and save me having to get on it.
I'll consult my husband when he gets back soon as he has more map sense than me
Nicky

Ah! I forgot they were in Notts not Leicester:oops:

Thanks for the offer anyway, but with Faye`s car off road i`m afraid they`re stuck in Notts.

I can get them down to Leicester for tomorrow - the car is in a sorry state, so I didn't want to risk such a long journey with the kids and dogs etc., but I'm sure it'll be ok to go down a few junctions... it's only an oil leak... oh, and the bumper is now tied on with string :oops::lol:

I can get them down to Leicester for tomorrow - the car is in a sorry state, so I didn't want to risk such a long journey with the kids and dogs etc., but I'm sure it'll be ok to go down a few junctions... it's only an oil leak... oh, and the bumper is now tied on with string :oops::lol:

STRING!:shock::lol::lol:

Thankyou Faye if you can get them down to Leicester:thumb:
Hopefully ( Nicky ) Chooksmum will come back on soon & we`ll be able to arrange a meet up for Monday.

Hsb says Wokingham/Bracknell or Basingstoke/Southampton depending on which way you want to go.
Any use to you?
Nicky

Would somewhere near Bracknell be o.k with you, as that`s just off the M25 for us? Would you be able to do late afternoon as i have the vet coming in the morning?

Many thanks for your help.xx

Yes that would be fine. Latest I can do is about 3-3.30pm as I have to be back to walk my dogs.
There is a Leisure attraction in Bracknell called Coral Reef and Lookout Discovery Centre. I figure they will have Brown signs and be easy to find.
I am reluctant to post my mobile number but am sure we can exchange contact numbers through Honeybunnys and CottonMather when I go to Leicester tomorrow.
Nicky

Thankyou very much for your help:thumb:

I will pm you my mobile number & Jill & Faye have my home number so if it`s alright with you i hope they won`t mind passing me on your mobile number that way.

Thanks for all the help with this..my hubby or myself will be driving up to meet Faye as couldn't forgive myself if her bumper fell off on M1..
so piggies will be with you soon su!:D

Don't know if I can help but I'm travelling from Loughborough down to Reading on the Sunday 13th April if a lift is needed.

Back