• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emily & Jack enjoying the garden

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
I wasn't planning on letting them have the run of the garden until I have a door fitted in the end of their run... that way I can just sort of wander along behind them and they could take themselves off home. But the weather was so lovely today I decided to let them out... even though I knew I'd probably regret it when I was trying to catch them to put them home :rolleyes::lol:

Most of the pictures are of Emily... it was her first time out there and I wanted to get lots of pictures :D

There really are tons though...... so don't say you weren't warned :lol:

zzzP1080386.jpg

zzzP1080366.jpg

zzzP10803772.jpg

zzzP1080358.jpg

zzzP1080331.jpg

zzzP10803032.jpg

zzzP1080310.jpg

Last edited:
How much fun was it getting them back in ;)

It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Emily let me pick her up first try and after about 10 minutes of me and my dad herding Jack up and down the garden he'd had enough and had to lay down for a rest so I nabbed him :lol:

aww they look liek they're having a fab time!! is emily a chinchilla colour? she looks similar to jack

happy buns :love:

Yes, she is chinchilla coloured. She had quite a few admirers while she was with me. And one of the builders asked if we were going to eat her. :evil:

Yes, she is chinchilla coloured. She had quite a few admirers while she was with me. And one of the builders asked if we were going to eat her. :evil:

Am I right in thinking she was originally bred to be eaten...? Or am I thinking of a different ARC bun?
I look at her and can't believe anyone would even consider it :evil:

Am I right in thinking she was originally bred to be eaten...? Or am I thinking of a different ARC bun?
I look at her and can't believe anyone would even consider it :evil:

No, you are right - she was bred to be eaten.
I know I keep saying it but of all the bunnies i have fostered there was something very special about Emily and I really miss her.

I hope that's two little noses peeping out in your siggy!

No, you are right - she was bred to be eaten.
I know I keep saying it but of all the bunnies i have fostered there was something very special about Emily and I really miss her.

I hope that's two little noses peeping out in your siggy!

There's definitely something special about her, I knew I wanted her as soon as I saw her picture and Jack is smitten with her too which really says something... although the fact that she's smitten with him probably says more ;)
She's always the first one to appear everytime she hears my voice... I swear she thinks I should be feeding her everytime I go out the garden :rolleyes: :lol:

Yep two noses belonging to my rats :)

Back