• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

found bunny pavilion for £20

That is just gorgeous!! i'd love to get one of those! would be a bit worried about the steps tho. I think some peeps on here already have it. Hopefully they will tell what they did re the steps and maybe a few pics?? hint hint hint!!! :D

Thats so ridiculous I love it! :lol: I love the way the terrier is in it. As if the dog would like the balcony. (and the 'safety' rail would stop it from falling off! LMAO!)
:lol::lol::lol:
My bunnies would love it. :)

I have this :) (next to the dog crate) I got it from someone on here for a tenner, they were being sold for £30 I think!

DSC00043.jpg

Only Poppy goes on the roof of it, she uses it to jump on top of the dog crate and look out the wondow, Sweetpea and Gus go inside it when they want to hide :D

It might be the vodka doing it, but your buns look teeeeeny in that pic! :lol: It might also be that I have a giant lump of a bun stomping through my house....

so the steps are manageable are they?
i said to me mum id put some hardboard/plywood down the back..or i might just tape carpet on the treads so its not as slippery...bandits not one for nosing through holes and bif um prob wouldnt fit:oops:

but theyd love the hidey bit and if they didnt use the top..the cats will!!

i showed it to my mum saying shed be able to put her buns food n water on the top then shed be able to reach better...she said ew no i dont like that so expensive..i told her its £40 normally but she said oh ill think about it..at that price she wont have long!!

ooh if you go to studio cards website in the search bx put "'lulu's ladder"theyredoggy steps..the 3 step one is a tenenr..and the fourstep is 15quid. saldy the fourstep isnt there anymore sorry bertie.....but we have a 3 step one and theyre great for buns! they love running up them along the furniture back down them and around. little buns who find jumpng up onto high furniture find them so good and elderly or large buns dont hurt their jonts etc getitng up to give you a snuggle or run off with the apple you were eating:lol:

the box is 15quid there but it says re order in 2 weeks and sometimes its out of stock anyway. so twenty quid suits me fine....but im still wondering..that and a playpen or a two tier indoor hutch with run attached for two very nervous little buns? aaah descisions....

oooh at keydell nurseries..how much were they charging?

Afraid I don't know didn't look for a price, it was in the small pet section I think by the wild bird stuff:)

Back