• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

free hutch and run hampshire

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I have a hutch and run free to anyone who can collect it. It is a 4' x 2' hutch that sits on top of a 6' x 4' run. It is only a couple of years old and the wood has been treated so is in good condition. The roof is slightly damp so could do with drying out and refelting.
march06026.jpg

Last edited:
I have a hutch and run free to anyone who can collect it. It is a 4' x 2' hutch that sits on top of a 6' x 4' run. It is only a couple of years old and the wood has been treated so is in good condition. The roof is slightly damp so could do with drying out and refelting. Will see if I can find a pic of it, I know I have one on photo bucket somewhere!

Do you have any rescues near you? :wave:

well they're welcome to it if they do want it but I CANT GET IT TO THEM AS i HAVE A MINI. iF IT DOESN'T GO i'M JUST GOING TO HAVE TO CHOP IT UP AND TAKE IT TO THE DUMP BUT THAT WOULD BE A SHAME AS IT'S IN GOOD CONDITION. Sorry for shouting I keep hitting caps lock :roll:

actually I forgot to add that there is a 4'6" hutch in the run too that can go too if wanted, but it's not in good condition, I just used it as an extra shelter!

Just wanted to publicly say thanks to Teresa for the hutch and run, which we collected this morning.

It'll be used for buns coming in for emergency fosters or strays etc, while they await their new forever homes.

Nice to meet you and your buns Teresa.

Helen x

rabbit hutch and run

hi, have you still the hutch and run? Where are you based? I'm in Cowplain, thanks Lynne

I was the lucky recipient of this hutch and run which now forms part of a bigger set up with two very happy bunnies living in it :D

Back