• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow will be a happy sad day...

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Tomorrow Speedy & Ollie buns will be off to their new home in Derby, Its a wonderful home but I'm going to be sooooo sad to see them go, they have been with me since Oct 07 and are finally ready for their forever home.....I'm going to miss them sooo much :cry::cry:

I so wish I could have kept them but Nushka needs a husbunny and these two deserve to be together and happy...

Here they are..

mybabies.jpg

On the happy front, I am going to collect my new boy tomorrow :D he is going to be Nushkas new husbunny - a specially selected boy to put up with her tantrums :roll:

Here he is ...

bb2low-3.jpg

And here is 'Madam' looking as if butter wouldn't melt...

butter.jpg

And showing her true side...

dig.jpg

So tomorrow will be very mixed, I'm sending two sweet angels to their forever home and bringing a big angel to his...a happy sad day...:cry::D

aww hun you have done such a good job in looking after them :) I'm sure their new family will give you regular updates etc. That is a very fluffy bottom there :lol:

Awww Julia, that really is very happy sad :( :D

Speedy and Ollie are lucky to have had you look after them all this time, same way you have been lucky to share their company :D

Lots of snuggles in order tonight then :lol:

Can't wait for piccies of new man! :D

:wave: Hello Mummy - it's Trix ... just wanted to wish you luck for your move to your new home. You were a FAB bunny mummy to me and my brother and sisters and although we miss you we are all grown up now and have forever homes of our own :D I hope you have a lovely time with your new family and Speedy xx

Aww hun I will be thinking of you tomorrow both the sad things and the happy things. Ollie and Speedy will miss you very much but they need a mummy of their own and you have helped them :) Aww good luck with your new boy, he is adorable :)

Awww, I know how much you are going to miss them.....especially Speedy. But it is so much easier knowing that they have a wonderful home to go to!:D And what FANTASTIC news about your new boy.....he is absolutely STUNNING!!!!! :D :D :D

:wave: Hello Mummy - it's Trix ... just wanted to wish you luck for your move to your new home. You were a FAB bunny mummy to me and my brother and sisters and although we miss you we are all grown up now and have forever homes of our own :D I hope you have a lovely time with your new family and Speedy xx

you're going to make her cry now :D Good luck Speedy and Oli in your new home. Brian/Michael/what ever you have decided you name is going to be show nush that you're DA man.

Back