• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat biscuits

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone elses house rabbits steal cat biscuits.

Robin and Rubin use to but stopped when I changed brand, Prudence ate so many that she ended up having to live outside.

Now Meredith has started eating them.

I'm now having to put cat bowls on chairs etc when she's out and about :roll:

I can't believe rabbits would like the taste of them

:lol: our firts bunny did..she even sampled some felix chunks in jelly:shock:

our vet back then went nuts..calcium content etc.....i tried to explain it was a fluke and id moved the bowls but somehow she always got there! luckily the manafacturer changed the r ecipe and she never ever touched them again!

i think it started when the cats would get her to steal the box from the kitchen and shed carry or drag it into the lounge with all 3 cats around her and proudly chew the box open..oh yes we caught her doing that!!

she also used to open the lounge door for them:shock:

:lol::lol: Mine don't as we don't have a cat - but they will go bonkers to pinch anything that I'm eating. Its the "if you can have it so can I" thing...:lol:

Yes! I thought I was alone! Nigel has favourite flavours too. Tuna and salmon are his best ones, but he'll steal chicken at a push. I have to pick Colin's food dish up sometimes if he won't stop eating it. :lol:

:lol: our firts bunny did..she even sampled some felix chunks in jelly:shock:

our vet back then went nuts..calcium content etc.....i tried to explain it was a fluke and id moved the bowls but somehow she always got there! luckily the manafacturer changed the r ecipe and she never ever touched them again!

i think it started when the cats would get her to steal the box from the kitchen and shed carry or drag it into the lounge with all 3 cats around her and proudly chew the box open..oh yes we caught her doing that!!

she also used to open the lounge door for them:shock:

Wow, I'd love to have seen that.

Makes mine seem like angels now :lol::lol:

I don't have a cat, but if I did and had rabbits in the area - I'd feed the cats up high... most cats prefer to eat somewhere high anyway :)

Back