• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Picked Some Grass...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
...And The Buns Are Loving It!
SP_A0064.jpg

I thought I'd give them some nice long grass:)

I dont have any grass :( well i do but its new so doesnt grow very fast. I think when it does grow i wont cut it, ill just put the buns on the lawn and move them around :lol:. Who needs a lawn mower?

I used to go into my neighbours garden (it was unoccupied) as her grass hasnt been cut for months it was a foot high.... and i used to come out with a carrier bag full :oops:

Lovely pics by the way :D

I dont have any grass :( well i do but its new so doesnt grow very fast. I think when it does grow i wont cut it, ill just put the buns on the lawn and move them around :lol:. Who needs a lawn mower?

I used to go into my neighbours garden (it was unoccupied) as her grass hasnt been cut for months it was a foot high.... and i used to come out with a carrier bag full :oops:

Lovely pics by the way :D

:lol: Mum says we will have to stop at roundabouts and pick grass from there :lol:

Back