• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a Scruffster!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Felicity is in moult and she cant do a thing with her wild fluff :rolleyes:

Picture2255.jpg

Picture2254.jpg

Alot of it has gone up my nose.........

Aaaaaaaaaaaachooooooooooooooooo :rolleyes:

Janex

She is SO pretty!!!!! :D :D

I spend 99% of my time recently with bunny fluff up MY nose too, so you're not alone!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Wow what a stunner :D

Don't you just LOVE having a piece of bunny fluff constantly hanging out of your nose :rolleyes:

I always have a bunny fluff hanging out my nose or in my eye :lol:

Wow what a stunner :D

Don't you just LOVE having a piece of bunny fluff constantly hanging out of your nose :rolleyes:

I always have a bunny fluff hanging out my nose or in my eye :lol:

Its when you are standing in the checkout queue at Tesco and realise you have hay in your hair aswell as Bunny fluff up your nose and Bunny poo in your purse that things get embarassing :rolleyes:

Janex

Oh, I ALWAYS have hay or straw in my hair! :roll: And yesterday I went in to the corner shop, reached into my hoodie pocket for my change to pay......and out with my change came a bunch of hay remnants and a bunny poo!!!!! :shock: :oops: :lol: I closed my hand really quickly and then discreetly opened it slightly to dig the correct change out.....hoping all the while that no one had noticed!:oops:

And last week I heard my husband grilling my teenage daughters about who had left hair in the plug hole of the bath after they had a shower, and my 18 year old said, 'Well, maybe it was neither ONE of us.....maybe it was Mum!' And then I heard my husband say, 'No, it definately WASN'T your Mum.....there was no hay mixed in with it!' :roll: :lol:

Oh, I ALWAYS have hay or straw in my hair! :roll: And yesterday I went in to the corner shop, reached into my hoodie pocket for my change to pay......and out with my change came a bunch of hay remnants and a bunny poo!!!!! :shock: :oops: :lol: I closed my hand really quickly and then discreetly opened it slightly to dig the correct change out.....hoping all the while that no one had noticed!:oops:

And last week I heard my husband grilling my teenage daughters about who had left hair in the plug hole of the bath after they had a shower, and my 18 year old said, 'Well, maybe it was neither ONE of us.....maybe it was Mum!' And then I heard my husband say, 'No, it definately WASN'T your Mum.....there was no hay mixed in with it!' :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

she's adorable... i love the second, 'posed' pic :love: "this is my good side!!!"
and yes, my 3 are moulting at the moment too and it is everywhere. especially when I brush charlie on the lawn - it looks like it's snowed!!

I have never had a rex before but Brian's fur is especially fine so it just gets stuck in your nose and at the back of your throat... I am contstantly hacking away trying to free my hairballs as hubby gazes on with dewy-eyed adoration :lol:

Back