• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The best bond yet i'm sooooooo happy (U.D with pics)

caismeister

Alpha Buck
My puppy keeps eating rabbit hairs off the floor and i had to take her the vets today as she has fur in her throat. The vet said it was prob due to her picking up bits of fur so that gave me the incentive to bond Johnny with my trio.I set up the bathroom with loads of boxes and tasty treats and within minutes they have formed a bond. They were all put on the floor at the same time and just started eating. They have been together for about half an hour with no chasing at all they are all sitting side by side in a cardboard box full of hay.

100_0571.jpg

100_0570.jpg

100_0569.jpg

100_0567.jpg

100_0566.jpg

100_0565.jpg

100_0564.jpg

100_0562.jpg

Last edited:
thats great.erm,wat puppy have you had?saw you the other day with e teeny head popping out of your coat so think its another jr?x

They are all groonig eachother now just moved them back out into the playhouse after much scrubbing yesterday and am keeping my eye on them on the cameras in the comfort of the sofa and a hot drink

will post more pics soon

Back