• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr and Mrs Brer Rabbit are at it again.

Vanessa.B

Mama Doe
After the re-appearance this year of the burrow in my garden, I did see a couple of babies emerging about a week ago. This is despite the local scavenging cat having a leg down the hole trying to get at them :(

I think the babies have now moved on as Mum and Dad have returned today. I caught Mum going down the hole with mouthfuls of grass and Dad was trying to get his wicked way :D:D I suspect some more babies are on the cards. If I had been quicker I could have got a picture of Dad sat in a flower pot. I do watch them with the binoculars tho as I am a tad concerned about mxyi. Unfortunately we are not able to rabbit proof the garden.

Mum has burrowed right under my Acer which I only planted last year - I wonder if there are any roots left to it :(:( or not!

Vanessa xx

Back