• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A tribute

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
I wanted to do something special with Myrtle's babies, so I ordered some baby trees from the woodland trust's website... I got rowan, hawthorn and small leaved lime - all native british species. I got 12 in all - 7 of which have one of Myrtle's tiny babies buried in the pot with them... when the trees get bigger and I have more land, I'll plant the trees and have my own mini woodland :)

I wanted to do something special with Myrtle's babies, so I ordered some baby trees from the woodland trust's website... I got rowan, hawthorn and small leaved lime - all native british species. I got 12 in all - 7 of which have one of Myrtle's tiny babies buried in the pot with them... when the trees get bigger and I have more land, I'll plant the trees and have my own mini woodland :)

That is lovely :)

Janex

What a wonderful idea :)

I have a 'Humphrey' rose plant. I brought it a few days after he died, its actually named 'in loving memory' and has beautiful yellow coloured roses. I have put is favourite ball in the pot too, and its grown really big in a year. I will plant it once I have my own house.

I think things like that really help :)

What a wonderful idea :)

I have a 'Humphrey' rose plant. I brought it a few days after he died, its actually named 'in loving memory' and has beautiful yellow coloured roses. I have put is favourite ball in the pot too, and its grown really big in a year. I will plant it once I have my own house.

I think things like that really help :)

that's lovely - I love yellow roses - I got one for my when my first hamster died :)

that's lovely - I love yellow roses - I got one for my when my first hamster died :)

Its a really good idea I think. A friend of mine lost her beloved bunny 5 years ago and planted an apple tree in his memory. It is now HUGE and she cuts off the branches and twigs to give to her other bunnies to chew. She likes to think that he will always be remembered now. I think thats a lovely idea :D

What a wonderful and beautiful idea.

I still shed a tear - Myrtle and her babies will always be remembered.

Vanessa xx

Awwww that is such a lovely caring thing to do:D. Myrtle & her babies will always be remembered on here for being so brave and fighting right till the end. So glad she got to know love with you Faye:D

Back