• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sainsburys Rabbit Garden Ornaments

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I was shopping today and went into the gardening aisle and saw these beautiful ornaments brown and shiny and at £5.99 each i had to have 2.I have named them Sam and Wendy after the two lazy ladies i work with.As these rabbits do not move.I have put them either side of my front door,i will try and get a photo when hubby comes home:D

the way my bun is going with the whole bonding thing this maybe my only hope of having two! :lo:

I was shopping today and went into the gardening aisle and saw these beautiful ornaments brown and shiny and at £5.99 each i had to have 2.I have named them Sam and Wendy after the two lazy ladies i work with.As these rabbits do not move.I have put them either side of my front door,i will try and get a photo when hubby comes home:D

It's so cute....!!

Back