• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit articles

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
I have some 2007 rabbit articles about gut stasis, common eye problems, and dental disease - all with clinical cases of pet rabbits not laboratory ones, if anyone would like me to send them to them via email, please PM me. They are proper articles by vets.

Last edited:
ooh yas that would be great so i can keep a check on things..and not look so clueless at the vets! thanks!:D

Last edited:
wont be able to check till i get home as work block private e-mails but thanks a lot!!!!ill have a good read tonight!:D

I've sent yours sue1974, but kay i need your email address.

These files are best viewed in pdf format.
Let me know what you think :D

Thanks. All received. The dental one is the one I'm really interested in so going to read it when children are in bed.

Thanks. All received. The dental one is the one I'm really interested in so going to read it when children are in bed.

Gosh we all live such thrilling lives dont we? :lol: Im going to read it in bed too :lol: on here though as i still have no printer ink :(

Sending yours now Duchess

Back