• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He is coping very well after having his hind leg amputated due to sustaining a nasty fracture. He did have a bit of a relapse of his tummy problem due to all the stress but responded well to his meds.
Harry is not now being rehomed but will be staying near his fave Vet Christabel :)

Picture2253.jpg

Picture2250.jpg

and a close up of his now healed stump :)

Picture2251.jpg

Janex

Oh wow Jane, that has healed SO well.....and Harry is looking REALLY good!!!!! :D :D :D

OT, but speaking of healing......how is Christobel doing????? :(

Oh, you got my hint, Jane. ;):lol:

He looks fluffy and happy. I am glad his stump has healed so well. Do you have any single girls at the moment or is he going to be a single boy for a while now?

Oh, you got my hint, Jane. ;):lol:

He looks fluffy and happy. I am glad his stump has healed so well. Do you have any single girls at the moment or is he going to be a single boy for a while now?

He will be single for a while. I am not able to adopt any more Buns.

Janex :)

:love::love::love: He is gorgeous, he looks so well, glad he's made a wonderful recovery!

So glad Christabel is back at work too! Some happy news to start the weekend!! :D

Back