• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a company that will deliver bunny stuff!

Rabbers

Mama Doe
I'm in Surrey/Middlesex/Berkshire border and have found a local company that can deliver Megazorb and Burns Oat Hay to me :) My buns love Oat Hay and normally we have to pay the PandP if we order it. I've been trying to find local suppliers of our favourite stuff as I'm trying to save money. I've already found a shop in Staines that stocks the Alfalfa King Oat hay which they love too as a treat.

Delivery is free, but I was wondering whether you think leaving a tip would be the 'right' thing to do? or not as it could become a regular thing?

Last edited:
Thats good. I don't know I ususally only ever tip in restaurants, I don't really get when to tip. Its quite american isn't it. I guess if they are going out of their way then maybe but if not then not. :D

It's difficult isn't it! They have a rota and deliver on regular days to certain parts of the area. I'll just be part of the regular delivery route. Maybe if i don't tip and use them regularly I could leave a box of chocs etc for them at xmas etc!

I always feel guilty at the hairdresser too as I don't tip there, but feel i should!

Back