• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peacefully Munching Bunny Vid for Donna!

i knew it began with 'V'!

i think she's my favourite.... i like how's she's eating, but she's still got one eye on you, just in case!

i knew it began with 'V'!

i think she's my favourite.... i like how's she's eating, but she's still got one eye on you, just in case!

yep she NEVER takes her eyes off me - I am a terrifying predator, even though her sisters sit on my feet and I've lavished her with care for nearly 3yrs - I guess she's just a paranoid bunny :rolleyes:

yep she NEVER takes her eyes off me - I am a terrifying predator, even though her sisters sit on my feet and I've lavished her with care for nearly 3yrs - I guess she's just a paranoid bunny :rolleyes:

OR she keeps an eye on you just in case you have an extra delicious treat in your hand and she'll be the first to spot it :lol:

that what i get, even when i put pellets down he has to check i'm not hiding some juicy apple anywhere :roll::lol:

HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love the way they pic the best bits of hay.....:love: :love: pearl sits in the tray like that and alvin sits outside

first time ive felt true pleasure all weekend.. thankyou elve :wave::D:wave::D

Back