• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ohhh God! Bunnies digging and ecaping...Help

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Drake and Josh keep trying to escape:shock: They got out the other day!
Omg! That is one reason why I am getting a new run!

Can anyone help me on how to distract them and try to stop them digging and planning their great escape...

You could try a dig box. Fill a cardboard box or a plastic pot with lots of soil, grass and newspaper and maybe hide a few pellets in there too.

xx

When the run is done are you putting flags in of concreting it,this is what i have done and left a bit of soil in the middle to dig.

When the run is done are you putting flags in of concreting it,this is what i have done and left a bit of soil in the middle to dig.

Yep It is being concreted in!
I might get a big bucket for them to dig in- is soil allright?
Or what else could I put in it

Soil is fine, anything that you think they would enjoy. I find lots of newpaper is a big hit, bits of grass etc.

Soil is fine, anything that you think they would enjoy. I find lots of newpaper is a big hit, bits of grass etc.

Oooh! I might like tear bits of newspaper up and put it in with the soil- then they can dig the paper up (they likc doing that:rolleyes:)

Yea good idea, I just put sheets on newpaper into the box too... let them to the shredding! oooo shredded paper is also a hit, yellow pages, paper bags etc etc you get the idea :D

Back