• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would this be considered bullying?

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
i was outside, just watching the buns. and primrose started to chase brier. she was at his side running around, both had their ears flat on their bodies. her nose was halfway up his body, if you get what i mean. then bradly started to join in and he chased brier around. quinton just sat there watching and got hopped over by bradly. :rolleyes: then when i went to the door and was about to shut it, the three of them came up to me. but brier was sitting by pearls hutch alone.

im not sure what to do. is this bullying? or playing? or something else?

Could it be them just asserting there dominance you do feel very guilty on the bun thoe.

perhaps. i do feel very sorry for him. :) i have just been out playing with them, putting lots of toys etc in a patch of sun. they all came over and started to play with them, but brier stayed by the bin where we keep all their things. when the others had gotten engrossed in their toys, that was when brier went over. im just going to check if they are leaving him out or anything.

I'd keep an eye out. If it's a one off, - somebun might have annoyed somebun else, it's not a problem. But if any bun gets an injury or starts to act "stressed" (pulling out their fur, constantly hiding, off food etc), you might need a re-think

This happened to me once ages & ages ago. I moved all the buns, so the territory was neutral & it seemed to fix whatever their prob was:roll::D

Thanks Angie :D

They seemed a little off each other for a while afterwards, but i think it is slowly settling down now. I'll keep an eye out if it happens again. :D

Thanks again.

Back