• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny pictures

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
I wasn't sure if this should go here or in general chat. But, if you need to move it then do :)

I thought we could all post funny pictures, of our rabbits/animals or just of any animals. It can have text on it too. I found one,

catninja.jpg

awwww so cute! i love those "macros" with the text on them. and the bunny stealing the cookie photo I saw with the text "im steelin ur cooki k thanx bai" :lol:

My school's pets do a lot of funny things. Luckily I usually bring a camera with me anywhere:D (warning: A LOT of images)

I__ll_keep_you_warm_mom_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Mom! You're missing fur! Don't worry, I'll keep you warm. (The mother pig was being treated for mites when this picture was taken..)
Turtle_bunny_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Turtlebun.
Bird_hunter_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

School cat hunting mice.
No_more_pictures_please_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Enough with the pictures already!
Stick_on_to_you_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Is there something on my face??
Hanging_around_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

...No comment
Share_with_me_ma_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Share with me mom!
I_won__t_let_go_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

I won't let go! I wanna stay with you!
Deguslap_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

On second thought...*SLAP* (fine so its not the same degu but why let that spoil a gag??)
Hey_look_A_new_friend_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Wow. Who is that handsome cockatiel?
Deguslide_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Weeeeee
Wallclimber_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

How cute.. A degu hanging on to the wall.
Oi.jpg

Same degu seen from a distance:shock:
New_ham____no_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Gasp! Don't show your privates at people like that!! (sensors)
Sleepy_kitty_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Yawn

aha, that wheen one reminds me when we moved with my degu they ran in their wheel like they were powering the car, but when we stopped they fell out. *sniggers*

Ihasabunny has some good ones.

Back