• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is that for meeeee?

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
ummmm, what is it?

DSCF1734.jpg

this is man's work, let me help..

DSCF1730.jpg

actually, i'll sit up here and tell you what to do...

DSCF1731.jpg

mummy, am i doing good helping? this two foot is very slow, Hollyoaks is nearly on!

DSCF1732.jpg

:lol:Great Piccies- Love the last piccy- It looks as if they are both giving each other dirty looks:lol:

:lol:Great Piccies- Love the last piccy- It looks as if they are both giving each other dirty looks:lol:

they probably were - bunny drives my other half mad getting under his feet, he's called him many a swear word!!

bun just flicks up his ears to cover his eyes so he can't see him as if to say "whatever!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I bet he is! Keeps both the man and bunny happy :lol:

i was totally left out last night, bunny's in the box having a wild time, ryan's getting excited over choosing options and functions, i'm just sitting there like "la dee da" twiddling my thumbs! :lol:

i was totally left out last night, bunny's in the box having a wild time, ryan's getting excited over choosing options and functions, i'm just sitting there like "la dee da" twiddling my thumbs! :lol:

I had exactly the same situation as you except it was my cats playing in the box! :lol: I must have drank about 5 cups of tea through boredom!

so you baked more cookies and ate, like, all of them? :lol::lol::lol:

H xx

Back