• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any piggie midwives out there !!!!

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
julybuns304.jpg

Well is she ...or isnt she ....

do we need a pregnancy test ...:shock:

dont think so ...we can feel the babies moving :shock::?

We took in more than we bargined for here i think :shock: :? :roll:

:lol: you really need to ask? I think that is definately what is termed a 'pancake piggy' :lol:! How long do you think she has left?

havent a clue how long left ...but poor little soul can hardly get about :shock: :shock:

i dread to think how many wheeking little piggies there are in there :shock:

She gets visibly bigger every single day :? :roll:

I would think in the next week she will deliver, if not sooner.

How long have you had her?

we ve had her about a week ...and she arrived with dad (who we have now had neutered and is living next door to her ) and 2 youngsters who were "about" 5 weeks old , but they wernt sure :?

aw bless her! It takes me right back, i remember my mums piggies having babies when i was a kid. You could see them moving about and feel them and it was just such a mircale to watch the births and a few minutes after being born they were perfect miniatures munching on things! Oh and the noises! I bet youre excited! (sad as it is that shes preg in the first place:()

Holy Moly! Look at the behind on her! :shock:

I've not seen a preggers piggie in years, but I would guess yes, and not that far off...Ouchy.

Good Luck to her! and hope all goes well.

H xx

arh,arent piggies preg for 3mths?if other babies are 5wks then shes still got afew weeks to go.why do they get so huge?xxxx

Aw she looks like she is about to pop! Wheek! Poor girlie... hope it all goes well and can't wait to see the baby pics!

we ve had her about a week ...and she arrived with dad (who we have now had neutered and is living next door to her ) and 2 youngsters who were "about" 5 weeks old , but they wernt sure :?

Are you sure that they are her youngsters?!

Gunieas are normally pregnant for a while, i think upto 3 months!. They are come into 'heat' so to speak once a month for a very small window of time. She would have literally have given birth and concieved again very quickly, which is possible.

I would say looking at her you are going to have some youngsters v.v.v.very soon, and probably atleast 3/4 judging by her size!.

Back